Book a Free Consultation
As many as 1 in 20 women suffer from Female Sexual Arousal Disorder. This is often a sensitive and difficult subject for women to speak about or seek treatment. At CAREFORSKIN we offer the O-Shot® procedure. This revolutionary procedure aims to improve sexual function using Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), platelets which are harvested from the patient’s own blood
O-Shot® for Sexual Dysfunction
While sufferers may want to have sex, they find it difficult to get aroused. Ageing and other factors such as menopause, child-birth can result in a loss of sensation and female sexual dysfunction in the vaginal region. Many women suffer in silence with this condition and resulting in low esteem and confidence. The O-Shot® (also known as Orgasm Shot®), is a pioneering non-surgical procedure which can help increase sexual pleasure and also rejuvenate the vaginal area.
Using Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), platelets are harvested from the patient’s own blood. Prior to the procedure, a small amount of blood is taken from the patient and is then centrifuged. When the blood is spun (in the centrifuge) red blood cells are separated from the platelet plasma. The platelet plasma from the blood is the component which contains cell-regenerating growth factors. The plasma is then injected into the vaginal area triggering stem cells to grow healthier vaginal tissue resulting improved sexual sensation.
Conditions & Benefits
O-Shot® can help treat the following Conditions:
- Low sex drive
- Difficulty in arousal/reaching orgasm
- Vaginal Dryness
- Painful sex
Benefits of O-Shot® are as follows:
- Increases sexual desire
- Increases vaginal sensitivity
- Increases vaginal lubrication
- Enhances ability to achieve orgasm
Many women suffer from Female Sexual Arousal Disorder, where they have difficulty in getting aroused, difficulty in pleasure or reaching orgasm, or pain during or after sex. This pioneering procedure aims to address these problems and improve sexual function.
Using Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), platelets are harvested from the patient’s own blood after centrifuging the blood to separate the red blood cells from the platelet plasma . The plasma is then injected into the vaginal area. This triggers stem cells to grow healthier vaginal tissue. This improves sexual sensation and pleasure.
The O-Shot® can help with the following conditions:
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Pain from child birth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
- Lichen sclerosus
- Lichen planus
Results can vary from patient-to-patient. However the following results have been report by patients who have undergone this procedure:
- Stronger orgasm and an increase in frequency.
- Increased sexual arousal & desire
- Smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina) which may appear younger
- Decreased pain for those with experiencing painful intercourse
- Increased natural lubrication for those with vaginal dryness