At CAREFORSKIN in the heart of Lancashire, we are always seeking new and exciting non-invasive treatments which are clinically-proven to work and won’t leave you with any trace of having ‘work’ done. We are delighted to launch the Dermalux® LED Light Therapy device here at the clinic to care for and treat a myriad of skin conditions and concerns.
Dermalux® is a device-led, clinical treatment which combines revolutionary light technology with the very latest in skincare science. It promotes skin rejuvenation deep within the dermis and at a cellular level and is the next-generation in non-ablative, non-invasive, gentle-yet-highly-effective skin remodelling.
How LED Light Therapy works
Dermalux® is a superb treatment for those with acne and spot-prone skins as well as inflammatory conditions such as rosacea, redness, psoriasis and dermatitis. It is a highly-comfortable and relaxing treatment which lasts around 30 minutes, therefore is perfect for a lunchtime treatment or when you are on the go and cannot afford any downtime or side-effects.
Flex by Dermalux® delivers clinically-proven Blue, Red and near-infrared light waves to address a variety of skin conditions and can also be used following more ablative, invasive skin procedures to calm and heal the skin.
The flexible LED canopy which is unique in design means that both the face and the body can be treated; slowing your practitioner to assist you to combat a range of facial and bodily skin conditions.
At CAREFORSKIN we have invested in the Flex, from Dermalux®, the most advanced portable LED system in the world and the ‘gold standard’ for LED light therapy. This phototherapy device offers the Dermalux® guarantee of safety, efficacy and superior design and this is down to many years of R&D in LED light therapy.
5 incredible benefits of Flex by Dermalux®
- Pain-free – This is a totally comfortable and relaxing treatment (you will probably fall asleep!)
- Suitable for all – it’s completely safe and gentle on all skin types.
- Instant results – you’ll see a difference after one treatment. However, a course of treatment and top up sessions, is recommended for optimum results.
- No downtime – this is a walk-in-walk-out treatment, perfect if you are going to a special event and want your skin to glow!
- Treats a myriad of skin problems – from acne, congested skins, lines and wrinkles to inflammatory conditions, Dermalux® is clinically-proven to calm, soothe and improve the skin’s tone and texture.
LED Light Therapy in Lancashire with CAREFORSKIN
At CAREFORSKIN we will always conduct a no-obligation consultation prior to treatment so that we can assess your individual concerns and devise the most suitable treatment plan for your needs.
If you’re interested in LED Light Therapy, or want to find out more about our exceptional new device-led treatment, why not contact our friendly team today. You can call us on 01200 760525, email email@example.com or fill in our handy contact form and someone from the clinic will get back to you.