We will always ensure that we give you relaistic expectations and discuss options.
We believe in exceptional results which are subtle and natural looking. Importantly we take your safety and duty of care seriously.
Our professionalism is aligned to the principles below.
Feel free to discuss any aspect of this with us.
- Our consultations and treatments will be performed in an ethical manner and professional capacity ensuring that we comply with appropriate guidelines.
- We will perform treatments in a safe and effective manner.
- We will always provide you with impartial advice on options and treatments, and will give you realistic expectations.
- We will only recommend treatments which will be effective and safe.
- You will be provided with a range of options and we will will clearly consult you on the benefits and consequences of each option.
- You will not be pressurised into purchasing a treatment.
- We take responsibility and accountability for the treatments we offer and will always be available post treatment.
- We will provide you with a FREE follow up appointment to review the outcome of your treatment.
- As part of our continual professional development, we regularly attend training, courses and events, ensuring that we provide you with the latest procedures which conform to UK aesthetics guidelines.
- Your experience is important, and we want you to give us feedback to help improve our treatments and services.